Gourmet Food Producer of Wellington and Greater Wellington
- NEW ZEALAND
- 9 hr
- available seat
- for a group of 2 to 10 people
Explore the gourmet tastes of New Zealand’s cafe and culinary capital and meet the friendly faces of the artesian local producers in Wellington and greater Wellington.
- NZ Travel and Tour will pick you up from your hotel and introduce you to the capital and it’s freshly roasted coffee brewed to perfection. Then, you’ll partake in an unique ‘bean to bar’ experience at the local gourmet chocolatier. The tour gets sweeter from there, with a memorable tasting of a fine selection of fragrant New Zealand honey.
- Next, your guide will drive you to Hutt Valley to visit local family owned shops and taste fine products from around the world – including a boutique cheese shop which provides handcrafted cheese made to please your palate.
- The journey continues with a scenic drive toward wine and olive country. Along the way, we’ll pause for a short bush walk through Kaitoke Regional Park offers gorgeous expansive views of raw New Zealand.
- In Martinborough, you’ll enjoy an olive oil tasting at the local olive grove and a wine tasting in a boutique vineyard. We’ll eat a light lunch at the vineyard before heading back to your hotel.
- NZ Travel and Tour will drop you back off at your hotel, equipped with an expertly crafted list of our favorite fine food stores, coffee roasters, and restaurants for to enjoy during the rest of your visit.